Your contact for data protection concerns:
If you have any questions or other concerns, please contact us at the above address. We will be happy to assist you. In this data protection information we inform you about the most important aspects of our data processing.
Legal basis & Your rights
The protection of your personal data is of particular concern to us. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the legal provisions in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO 2018), the Telecommunications Act (TKG 2003) and the E-Commerce Act (ECG).
You are generally entitled to the rights of information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and objection. If you suspect a breach of data protection law, you also have the right to complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the data protection authority.
If you no longer wish to receive a newsletter you have subscribed to, you can of course revoke your consent to this at any time.
Purpose & Scope of data processing
When you contact us and use our website, we process the following personal data for the reasons stated.
- A) Personal data which you provide to us voluntarily in the context of an enquiry, order or general contact (via contact form, e-mail, online order, in person or by telephone).
- General personal data (title, first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number) for enquiry and order processing as well as order processing
- Address data for the transmission of goods
- Data required for transaction processing (item, invoice amount, time of order, etc.) for processing orders
- Technical enquiry or order details relating to development/production for contacting us in the event of technical queries in the context of a quotation issue or order processing on our part and for reference in the event of subsequent repeat orders, technical support enquiries or complaints on your part
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, your name and e-mail address for newsletter delivery
- In the case of payment on account, your date of birth will also be transmitted to our financial service provider together with the data required for the transaction for the purpose of checking your creditworthiness. Please also refer to the chapter “Data storage and data transfer”
- Bank data, which – depending on the type of payment – find their way into our accounting system and are used purely to control the payment process and to fulfil our tax obligations.
- Since we are constantly striving to improve our performance, we take the liberty of obtaining brief feedback from our customers. E-mail addresses stored within the scope of enquiry and order processing as well as order handling are therefore partly used by us to send a survey invitation to obtain customer feedback. Participation in such an online survey is of course voluntary. However, we would be very grateful if you would use this opportunity to provide us with feedback. If you no longer wish to receive a survey invitation, you have the option of simply informing us of this via a link in the invitation.
All of the above data (apart from your date of birth, which will only be used for a credit check and will not be stored further by us) will be stored by us with appropriate care, only used for the respective purpose and stored by us in case of follow-up questions from you.
Data storage & Data transfer
According to §207 para. 2 in conjunction with §208 para. 1 lit a Federal Fiscal Code (BAO), duties become statute-barred ten years after the claim for duties arises. Tax-relevant records must be kept for seven years according to §132 BAO. Accordingly, the master and order data provided by you, linked with the invoice data, remain stored in our merchandise management system for 10 years. In addition, data will be stored for a longer period if – e.g. due to regular contact between a customer and us – there is a corresponding justified interest.
We do not pass on your personal data to third parties without your express consent, which can be revoked at any time. Exceptions to this are our service partners mentioned below, who require the transmission of data for order processing. In these cases, however, the scope of the transmitted data is limited to the minimum required for this purpose.
- In the case of an order requiring shipment: transmission of your address data to the transport/shipping company commissioned by us to deliver the goods
- Names and amounts to our tax advisor for the fulfilment of tax obligations
Secure data transmission for the protection of your data
Your personal data is encrypted during the ordering process and when an account is created and transmitted over the Internet using high-grade 256-bit encryption. [Credit card details are not stored, but are collected and processed directly by our payment service provider for the purpose of debiting the purchase price].
We secure our website and other systems by technical and organisational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorised persons. Access to your customer account is only possible after entering your personal password. You should always treat your access information confidentially and close the browser window when you have finished communicating with us, especially if you share the computer with others.
You can recognise protected areas by the homepage address beginning with “https://” (in the address bar of your browser) and by the security symbol of your browser (usually a key or lock symbol at the bottom right).
Our website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics of Google Inc. (“Google”). This saves so-called “cookies” (see chapter “Cookies”) on your terminal device to enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by cookies about the use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, by activating the anonymisation of IP addresses for Google Analytics on our website, we ensure that your IP address is no longer stored by Google. Although this is initially delivered to Google Analytics unmasked for the purpose of evaluation, it is anonymised there directly and before the storage process and only then stored.
Our concern in terms of the DSGVO is the improvement of our offer and our website. Since the privacy of our users is important to us, the user data is therefore pseudonymised.
Our website uses so-called cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your end device with the help of the browser. They do not cause any damage. Cookies do not store any information that allows conclusions to be drawn about your person. However, it is possible that personal data is linked to the information contained in the cookies.
In principle, the following cookie categories are used on our website:
- A-Cookies (__utma)
A-cookies help us to determine how often a visitor calls up our website. These cookies remain permanently on your computer because your first visit to the website is used as a reference value.
- A-Cookies (__utma)
- B and C cookies (__utmb, __utmc)
B and C cookies are used together to learn how long a website visit lasts. When you visit our website, a B-cookie stores the start time of your visit, while a C-cookie remembers when you leave the website. B-cookies expire at the end of your visit to our website, C-cookies about 30 minutes after that.
- B and C cookies (__utmb, __utmc)
- Z-Cookies (__utmz)
Z-cookies track for us where visitors to our website come from, i.e. e.g. which link was clicked on, which search engine was used with which keyword and from which country our website was accessed. Z-cookies expire approx. 6 months after they are created.
- T-Cookies (__utmt)
T-cookies are used to throttle the request rate. They expire after about 10 minutes.
- _gid and _ga cookies.
These cookies are used to distinguish users of the website. _ga cookies are stored for 2 years, _gid cookies for only 24 hours.
- _gat cookies.
These cookies are used to throttle the request rate. They remain for approx. 1 minute.
You have the option of subscribing to a newsletter via our website. For this we need your e-mail address and a declaration from you that you agree to receive the newsletter.
As soon as you have registered for the newsletter, we will send you a confirmation e-mail with a link to confirm your registration.
You can, of course, cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. Please contact us via the above-mentioned contact options and we will delete your data from our distribution list immediately.